Adding additional actions to Automatic Email Follow up Plugin

I noticed that the default installation of this plugin only has a single action at the user level: create new user. Is it possible to add additional actions?

Ideally, I'd like to be able to send automatic emails "before" before some event happens, specifically an expiration of a users Membership controlled by the Membership plugin. This way I could alert my legacy users (who I've had to import into the Membership plugin from a non-Wordpress website) that they need to come to the site, and create a new membership that now gets them setup in the paypal system. It will also provide a way to let me send an email to users to let them know their paypal subscription is set to renew in x number of days.

Thanks,
Michael

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@nicheti - it's not hugely difficult to add in actions but it depends on your php development level.

The update for the membership plugin that is currently in development has a built in automessage system to send a number of messages over custom periods before and after subscription payments which would allow you to just what you require.

• nicheti
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Barry, thanks for the info. I don't think I'll be adding in any actions since my php dev experience is pretty much nil.

Any rough estimates on when the new Membership Plugin will be available? Are you thinking soon (say within a month), within the next 2-3 months, or just some indeterminate point down the road :slight_smile:?

thanks,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.