Adding Admin Columns In Appointment+

I have been trying to figure out how to 2 columns to the admin appointments list. Additional fields are found under > wp_options > appointments_data. They are shown in columns like wp_app_appointments, but are instead in codes like
(a:1:{i:2;a:2:{s:9:"cellphone";s:12:"434-770-2809";s:12:"eanotifylist";s:1:"1";}}

Is there a way to add the results of the additional feilds to additional columns in "admin.php?page=appointments"? I have attached an image of what I a trying to do.

Rupok

Hi palent

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Our developers can give you best idea regarding this. So I'm flagging our developer here for his valuable opinion regarding this.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to work on this and give their feedback on this.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

palent

Followup to my original question. I would love to have the solution to my original, is there also away to have the phone number in the wp_app_appointments phone column show in a column in the "admin.php?page=appointments" listings? This could be a gigantic help for quite a few Appointment+ users, because if a user needs to contact most or a few of their clients for an unexpected rescheduling, or any reason, they could do a search by appointment date, then have all of the phones listed in a roll; without having to click on each client.

It would be a nice upcoming feature, but I would like to the solution now. It seems like a simple matter because of the coding of the other columns, and the phone number is in wp_app_appointments, not the same place as the "additional fields".

Thanks,
    Leo

Ash

Hello @Leo

I hope you are doing good.

To add more custom column, you need to customize /wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/templates/app-admin-my_appointments_list.php file.

I have edited the file to show phone number, please follow the changes to add more column. (see line 67 and 174)

Download the attached file and replace in /wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/templates/app-admin-my_appointments_list.php

Hope it helps Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash