Adding checkbox options to products

Hi,

I just installed Marketpress which looks great so far but I have a requirement to have checkbox options on products such as "branded", "gift wrapped" etc, is it possible to add these to a product in Marketpress? I can't see a way so far.

Thanks

• digitaldog

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried the variations but that doesn't do what I need, the variations seem to be be for different types of the same product, for example "blue", "yellow", "red" etc would be a variation but if I wanted to select additional options such as "gift wrap this item", "add branding" etc where the customer can tick any combination of these as options on the product I can't see a way that can be achieved with variations.

I'm think at this point I may need to write a simple plugin to add the options to the product item and maybe add a hook in the order process to add these to the order itself somehow.

Thanks

• aecnu

Greetings digitaldog,

Thank you for the clarification and that is what the personalization button/checkbox is for.

On Product Details section of every product there is a Personalize option which would take care of Branding and a Variation could work for gift wrapping i.e. Gift wrapped?

Between these to items and since it include the option to personalize, I do not see how it would not work.

Let me know and if this does not work for you I will certainly submit this as a feature request.

Please advise.

In any event, looking forward to hearing from you and have a GREAT week ahead!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.