Adding code to nginx config file

Hi,
Defender is asking to add a script to nginx config file (http://prntscr.com/o29vta), but where do we add this? FTP does not allow to go above WP root folder)
Thanks!

• Kris
    • Support

Hi @d.

Hope you are doing good today.

In this case you will need to speak with your hosting support to get access to .conf file or ask them to add this code there.
    The NGINX .conf file is usually located in a subdirectory under /etc/nginx/... or /usr/local/nginx/conf/.

Adding the code into .conf file in 'nginx' configurations should solve the issue.

Kind Regards,
    KrisD.

• Ashik
    • Staff

Hello D.,

Hope you're doing well today.

I've escalated your issue to our second level support (SLS) team for further investigation. They'll investigate the issue and follow-up with you here. Your patience is appreciated here as they work with this kind of more complex issues. So, they might delay here to reply.

We'll need your site /wp-admin login details and SFTP login details for investigation purpose. Please, don't leave your login details on this ticket. Use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question by following this below template.

Subject: "Attn: Ashikur Rahman"

Site login:
    WordPress site login URL -
    WordPress admin username -
    WordPress admin password -

SFTP credentials:
    Host -
    Username -
    Password -
    Port -

Link back to this thread for reference:

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you've selected "I have a different question" for your topic. So, it doesn't go back to the forum. The subject line ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you sent those credentials.

Feel free to reply here if you've any more questions or concerns. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Ashik

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.