Adding custom MarketPress product import

Hello there,

I am trying to add a custom product import using add_action on 'marketpress_add_importer'. It works fine, but the display is not as it should be..

This one is a test with the same content in description as 'Import from CSV'.

I have used this code to add the importer:

add_action( 'marketpress_add_importer', 'ESWD_Testimport',1 );

function ESWD_Testimport() {
    class ESWD_Testimport extends MarketPress_Importer {

var $importer_name = 'ESWD Testimport';

function display() {
            global $wpdb;

if ($this->results) {
            } else {
                ?>
                <span class="description"><?php _e('This import will allow you to import products with featured images and gallery from a CSV file.', 'mp'); ?></span>
                <p><span class="description"><?php _e('Your CSV file must be CSV standard, and collums is fixed for one configuration. You must edit the import process to adjust for your configuration.', 'mp'); ?></span></p>

<p><?php _e('Please select and upload your CSV file below.', 'mp'); ?>
                <a href="<?php echo $mp->plugin_url; ?>sample-ext-marketpress-import.csv" target="_blank"><?php _e('Use this example file for refrence &raquo;', 'mp'); ?></a>
                </p>

<p>
                    <input name="csv_ext_file" id="csv_ext_file" size="20" type="file" />
                    <input name="Submit" value="<?php _e('Upload &raquo;', 'mp') ?>" type="submit"><br />
                    <small><?php echo __('Maximum file size: ', 'mp') . ini_get('upload_max_filesize'); ?></small>
                </p>
                <?php
            }
        }

function process() {
            global $wpdb;

$this->results++;
        }
    }
    //only load if the plugin is active and installed
    $eswd_testimport = new ESWD_Testimport();
}

As you can see in the screenshot, the text 'Thank you for creating with WordPress.' is plased on top of my function..