Adding Guests & Multiply Price

I need to add the ability for customers to choose from a drop down menu 1-10 for number of guests when booking an appointment and choosing a day and time. It also needs to multiply the time slot by the number of guests. So if the service was 1 hr for each guests choosing 5 guests would lock the next 5 hours on the calendar. It would simply then multiply the price by the number of guests. I’m using the appointments+ plugin out of the box with no mods. Please help other members badly need this options to be competitive with other software.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there KWAVE Jimmy,

hope you’re doing good today! :slight_smile:

This is something that’s requested before and it’s included in our Features & Feedback section.

I’ve already moved this thread to this section too, for more members to engage and probably our devs to participate and provide some feedback on this.

I really can’t promise anything about the actual development of such functionality, if you’re on hurry though, you may have to hire an experienced developer to build this for you. For any kind of custom works, you can advise our jobs board page, Jobs & Pros (no WPMUDEV staff included).

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there KWAVE Jimmy,

hope you’re doing good today! :slight_smile:

Initially this plugin had been designed with a “one-to-one” concept in mind (one service provider booked to one customer).

Unfortunately, making such change in codebase isn’t that easy and requires some extended development, that’s why I proposed to move this thread in here, or use our Jobs & Pros section for hiring someone to build this for you, if you urgently need that.

I’m really sorry but can’t promise that this will implemented, and if so, when.

If there’s going to be any development on this though, we’ll keep you posted here.

Meanwhile you can check our official roadmap page here https://premium.wpmudev.org/roadmap/

Warm regards,

Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.