Adding link on Lifespan message

I have added a link on the LIFESPAN message, but it is not clickable. HTML is not supported on there. Please help.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello guru

Please check now. I have modified the JS code a bit to the following:

jQuery(document).ready(function( $ ){
    var clrCode = setInterval(function() {
    if( $('.forminator-custom-form .forminator-label--info span').length ) {
    $('.forminator-custom-form .forminator-label--info span').html('Apologies, unfortunately due to the maximum registrations already reached, we are unable to confirm your registration. please click <a class="custom_lifespan_msg" href="http://ias-hannover.de/project/information-for-overseas-electors-election-commision-of-india/">this</a> for waiting list registration. In case there are places available, we will get back to you. Best Regards, IASH Board');
    clearInterval(clrCode);
    }
    }, 500);

});

Let us know if that works for you as well. Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

• guru
    • Flash Drive

Hi Ash,

Thanks for the help.,

When opening the CUSTOM JS PLUGIN

it shows error

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘language’ in /home/iashan6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/custom-css-js/includes/admin-screens.php on line 1390

and also please help me with link with color or underline . to appear as a link. it just still appear as a text. only on clicking this it diverts.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello guru

it shows error

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘language’ in /home/iashan6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/custom-css-js/includes/admin-screens.php on line 1390

This is just a warning that you can ignore by disabling debug mode from wp-config.php. Or if you want to get rid of it permanently, you need to contact the custom-css-js plugin support as it is coming from their plugin.

please help me with link with color or underline . to appear as a link. it just still appear as a text. only on clicking this it diverts.

You can use custom css:

a. custom_lifespan_msg{
    text-decoration: underline !important;
    color: red !important;
    }

You can use any color code there. As you can custom css and js plugin, you can add this css there.

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.