Adding members to my Course Press Course all at once

Hey there,

before Coure Press I used a different system. I have 134 members who were visiting my course. How can I add them all at once to my new Coure Press Course? In 2 weeks there will be another one online and these members shall see the second course, too.
New member will have to pay with market press. But the old people already did pay.
Adding one by one is really time consuming because my back-end is rather slow.

Thanks a lot,
Julia

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Julia,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Currently there's no "import students" feature in CoursePress Pro plugin so the "default" way would be to add them one-by-one.

As those members are already WP users (is that right?) I think there may be a way to add them "in bulk" with either a snippet of additional code or with a custom database query. I'm not able to give you a conclusive answer though so let me please consult our developers if (and if so - how) this could be done.

Please note though that their response time may be a bit longer than mine here on forum as they deal with a lot of complex questions at once. Please keep an eye on this thread and I'll update it as soon as I get an answer.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.