Adding more required fields

We are marketing an event and associated products (logo items, etc). Currently, I am trying to accomplish this using 2 separate plugins; your Market Press and Event Espresso. It would be better if I could use just one so that purchasers can do one check-out.

For the most part, I can accomplish almost everything I need with marketpress, except I need more required registration data fields plus sign-off on waivers. Since I'm having a few glitches with Event Espresso - it would be great to have marketpress be the full solution. We do not need a calendar function - so its basically listing each event with variations.

• Timothy Bowers

Hy anKat.

For the most part, I can accomplish almost everything I need with marketpress, except I need more required registration data fields plus sign-off on waivers. Since I'm having a few glitches with Event Espresso - it would be great to have marketpress be the full solution. We do not need a calendar function - so its basically listing each event with variations.

Each item can have variations if this is what you mean?

At the moment though, there is no easy interface to create custom fields and display those on the page. I'm afraid you would need to consider some custom development there. That said, depending on what you want, it shouldn't be to complex to integrate.

Perhaps you could elaborate a little more?

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.