adding notes/communication to membership

It appears there is no way to add notes about a member to their file, am I missing something or is it just not possible - surely being able to record a members history should be a basic premise of a membership plugin.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Keith,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

This is a great idea and I'll add it as a feature request :slight_smile: surprisingly this is the first time I've been asked this since working here, granted I don't handle every ticket though.

In the meantime, this looks like a great alternative: https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-notes/

I also just want to mention that we've just released Protected Content. It was originally going to be our Membership 4.0 update; however, we made so many changes to the framework of the plugin that we decided to add it as a new plugin to avoid breaking everyone's site on update. We are working on an importer for those are want to stick with Membership for now and transition later :slight_smile:

Worth checking out anyway! I'll mark user notes as a feature request for that one as well.

Let us know if you have any further questions Keith!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.