Adding other payment gateways in ProSites .

I was trying to add some payment gateways in prosites. Due to lack of developer documentations and confusion in code, I am losing my time in adding additional gateways in prosites checkout. Lot of confusions and waste of time due to lack of documentations. Can anyone provide me the process ? Where to hook for settings / where to process the payment in order to work similarly as current available gateways ( paypal, stripe ) does in Prosites.

• Nithin

Hi gositer,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

At the moment, I'm afraid there isn't any documentation regarding this, as this would require tweaking the plugin. You can find the existing gateways under /plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/, and you'll have to base your codes, and functions according to these existing gateways in order to get the yours working. You can find all the necessary hooks, and api's used in these gateway files to work on.

If you are not comfortable with coding, would recommend you to check our Jobs & Pros section to get this custom developed according to your requirements.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.