Adding sites the hub via plugin

Guys! I love the service, but it is extremely inefficient when adding new sites to the hub. I have to sit and plug in my email and password 50+ times and hope that it registers. I've confirmed with my host several times that my server is properly configured to support fsockopen and CURL. I know it is supported because I have 63 other sites currently in the hub. There's no doubt in my mind that this is on your server's end. Updating plugins from the dashboard is no picnic either. I usually have to run it a handful of times for everything to update. I need to have this issue resolved, is this a known issue and is your team working to resolve it?

• Rupok

Hi chooseignite,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. From the error showing in your screenshot, it seems like your server is not being able to resolve our host. That's why this error is happening.

However, I've seen this issue before and most of the times, it got resolved after sometimes. So can you please try after some time and check if it works perfectly? If it shows the same error even after 30 minutes or 1 hours, please let us know. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• chooseignite

Hi Rupok, I'm still experiencing the issues not only with adding new sites to the HUB but also updating plugins from the HUB. I can't justify the monthly dues if I can't get any of the benefits.

The attached image shows my attempt at updating all of my sites plugins and NONE of them were able to update. We use the Liquid Web Cloudsites hosting platform, please investigate the reason for our errors. Otherwise, we will have to cancel.

• Rupok

Hi chooseignite,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience. I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Can you please send me a message with your WP access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - WordPress admin Username
    - WordPress admin Password
    - Login URL
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

The subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok