adding tabs on scribe them using upfront

Im using upfront on scribe theme . How do I change tabs on top right bar . Nothing seems to work at all both front and back end . Please help

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Adrian ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Can you give us more information about the issues you are having, so I can try replicate in my install?

The "tab" element is not working properly? Are you unable to edit an existing tab?

Are you mentioning the default menu and the social media icons?

Also, can you give us access to your admin panel, so we can check your issue?

If you don't already know, please, follow the link below, to see how enable the staff login:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

When you enable this option, please post again!

Cheers, Luís

• Adrian
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

The picture you provided is pointing to the correct tabs bar im referring to . If not using upfront on the back end I simply go to appearance menus and tabs can be added or taken away . When doing that now they dont populate on the website . I see in upfront there is a tab option but its not working . In the tab part I need to add page drop gallery and so on . I will give you access .

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for granting access.

Changes to menu should be made from Upfront editor as well instead of using WP admin section.

What I noticed on your site is that your menu was grouped with the social icons and ungroup button is barely visible because of settings icon:

I've ungrouped them for you and now when you click on menu section you can go to settings where you can add/remove new pages to your menu:

Let us know if it's working for you now.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.