Additional options to appointments+

Hello.
We already use your beautiful plugin appointment+ and we need some additional options to continue use.
Features that we need.
- We need to send Letter after booking ends to get opinions
- We need to extend Booking and financial statistics
- We need additional field with dropdown list in booking form
Could you inform us please, do you have such features in roadmap, or maybe we can order this functionality?

• Patrick

Hi there @denis

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

I'm very glad to hear that you are enjoying the Appointments+ plugin.

I must say first off though that we do not offer custom development of features for individual clients. The feature suggestions that are considered for development are the ones that get the most support from other members.

We need to send Letter after booking ends to get opinions

I have notified our 2nd-level support team consisting of staff members who are more knowledgeable with custom integrations & features. Perhaps one of them could suggest a method to use for your follow-up emails.

We need to extend Booking and financial statistics

Can you provide a bit more information about what you are trying to achieve?

We need additional field with dropdown list in booking form

There is an Additional Fields addon that you can enable from Appointments > Settings > Addons that allows you to add as many custom fields as you need to the appointment confirmation form However, the field types are limited to text fields & checkboxes (screenshots below).

• denis

Thanks for quick reply.

Can you provide a bit more information about what you are trying to achieve?

We need booking statistics separeated by day and month.
    Also we need information about money that we receave by day, week and month.

There is an Additional Fields addon that you can enable from Appointments > Settings > Addons that allows you to add as many custom fields as you need to the appointment confirmation form However, the field types are limited to text fields & checkboxes (screenshots below).

We know about that addon, but we need select field with dropdown list, not text or checkbox.

• Ash

Hello @denis

I hope you are well today.

Unfortunately, neither of these is possible out of the box. It will need a fair amount of code to customize the plugin. Also, if you need to customise this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ Please note that, no WPMU official staff is available in the job board.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.