Additional Product info on Product List Page

Hi,

First, I'm relatively new to WPMU, so I wanted to say thank you all for being so helpful with all my questions to date.

I'm having some difficulty attaching additional product data in the product list page. I have marketpress installed, and am using a child theme of gridmarket (actually I made a copy of gridmarket and am customizing that). I've also installed custompress to add taxonomies to my product pages.

I've pasted in the embed code for each taxonomy in the template 'mp_productlist.php'. Based on the documentation for custompress, the embed codes will only be called within the loop, so I've added that to the template as well. The taxonomy data echo's on the page, but it is not attached to the product it belongs to. In other words, I have 2 products listed, and the taxonomy data for each product is listed below the 2nd product.

As you know, the product list is called with <?php framemarket_grid_mp_list_products();?>, but I am not sure how to integrate the taxonomy data into that. I've been through the documentation for framemarket, but I'm afraid it hasn't helped (and is probably above my head). Here is the larger chunk of code I have in this template:

<div id="mp-product-grid">
<?php framemarket_grid_mp_list_products();?>
<?php if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>

• <?php echo get_the_term_list( $post->ID, 'player', 'Player Name: ', ', ', '' ); ?>

<?php endwhile; else: ?>
<p><?php _e( 'Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.', 'framemarket' ) ?></p>
<?php endif; ?>
<div class="clear"></div>
</div>

Thanks in advance for your help