Additional Tags Plugin and javascript

Just curios if this intended behavior:

A user complained that his embedded live music player of his favorite radio station stopped working. I couldn't get it to work either, it despite having additional tags enabled with the following settings:

$add_tags = array(
'object' => array(
'id' => array (),
'classid' => array (),
'data' => array (),
'type' => array (),
'width' => array (),
'height' => array (),
'allowfullscreen' => array ()
),
'param' => array(
'name' => array(),
'value' => array()
),
'embed' => array(
'src' => array(), 'type' => array(),
'wmode' => array(), 'width' => array(),
'height' => array(), 'name' => array(),
'bgcolor' => array(), 'flashVars' => array(),
'allowFullScreen' => array(), 'allowScriptAccess' => array(),
'seamlesstabbing' => array(), 'swLiveConnect' => array(),
'pluginspage' => array(), 'id' => array (),
'style' => array (), 'quality' => array ()
),
'div' => array(
'class' => array(),
'id' => array(),
'style' => array()
),
'style' => array(
'type' => array()
)
);

So I gave up on that embed code and went to the radio station's site to grab a new code and instead of an embed code they were offering a JavaScript now. I simply pasted this JS code into a text widget on the user's blog and it started working.

I am concerned as I do not allow JS in the above settings of the additional tags plugin so how come this one runs?
Is it because I pasted it as site-admin into the user's widget?
Will it stop working if the user edits it?
Oh, btw. the unfiltered plugin is running on the main blog, where my site-admin is the only user ever active so it shouldn't influence me saving a widget on another user's blog, should it?

Oh and here is the JS code although I guess its gona be fitlered: <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.kissfm.ro/js/swfobject.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.kissfm.ro/js/kissfm_widget_embed_live.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">show_player();</script>