Addon area doesn't translated

Hi,
I have problem with google maps and in the events plugin. In both i translate the po file, everything change beside the area of the addon (see screenshot) please help me sort it
Thanks

• galdo
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Paul,
    Thank you for your help, the thing is that I translate to po file of the two plugin and almost everything was translated beside the area in the picture, this is the area of the addon of the two product in the admin area in Google Maps Plugin Options and in Events setting (I attach picture form Google Maps Plugin Options). So everything in the wp -config is ok becasue all the other places translated beside those areas.
    I hope I explain myself better now.

• galdo

Hi,
    So there is no way to translate it? it will look funny to have part of the admin area in one language and the other part in english.
    I have another question please look at the screenshots the plugin take the currency from the paypal field, the problem is that in paypal it is ILS but here visitor will not know what is this he will look for ?"? is there anyway to change it?
    Thanks

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

I'm not sure specifically where that ILS is coming from. If it's from PayPal, I'm not sure that anything you do on your site will matter. One of my fellow Support Stars wrote an article for our newsletter about making sites multilingual. You can have a look here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/multilingual-wordpress-sites/

Alternatively, if you have a bit cash to spare, and want to make your job real easy, you could check out WPML.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Paul

• galdo

Hi Paul,
    I just buy WPML, it does not make my job easy, until now it didn't even create po file like you supply and didn't translate the area of the addon. I still try to learn it but it not does the job for me. I will ask help from their support too.
    The ILS come from the field of the paypal currency but it if you compare that to membership plugin there you could decide how to write the price for the visitors, here it take it direct from that field that suppose to tell paypal wiit which currency you work. so it is not look good.
    Thanks
    Gal

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings galdo,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.