Address not properly transmitted through the Google Calendar

Hello,

First let me thank you for your appointment+ plugin. It's really a great one and I appreaciate to be able to develop a booking function on my wordpress site.

I come back to you as I have noticed that my tests for booking lead to a confusion in the google calendar invitation. The adress is not the one defined in the booking form but it is the slogan defined in the wordpress control panel. Could you please fix this ? It is important for me that the proper address is sent through the Google Calendar invitation.

Thank you for your support.

Thomas

• 2rouesa2
    • New Recruit

Hi Mason,

Thank you for your answer. Actually I don't know where the Google Calendar General Settings is located.

Then my questions is a bit specific. I am actually willing to use appointment+ to organize ride bookings. Therefore, what I would like is that the parameters entered by the customer on the booking form and especially the pick-up address (parameters address and city) are then sent through the Google invitation.

Hope this clarifies my request.

Thanks for your help

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

So currently we do not have the ability to send all those parameters via google invitation. And actually, understanding that you're looking at a "ride booking" scenario it's very likely that our upcoming Bookings+ plugin will be more suited to your needs. Our plan is to have this plugin available in beta form to members in February.

With regards to the Google Calendar Settings, you can locate them by going to Appointments>Settings>Google Calendar (tab). It's the first field. I'm also attaching a screenshot here.

Let me know if you need anything further. Thanks!

• aristath
    • Recruit

The original poster of this issue is no longer an active member on these forums.

I am marking this issue as resolved.
    If however at some time the member becomes active again and the issue still exists, don't hesitate to reopen it and post an update on your current status.

Cheers!
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.