Adjust Rewards Left in Fundrisig Plugin

I have received two donations for rewards which were withdrawn later. I've deleted the withdrawn donations from the pledges list. But the rewards still count these donations. Initially there were 8/8 rewards left. After the two false donations came in it was 6/8 rewards left. After deleting the two false donations it should be 8/8 left, but it is still 6/8 left. How can I reset this donation counter?

  • Tyler Postle
    • CGO

    Hey Manuel,

    Hope you're doing well today!

    I tested this on my own installation and I see what you mean. I'll pass this on to the developer so it can get fixed up :slight_smile:

    In the meantime, you could increase the amount of rewards to 10 so it's 8/10.

    That way it at least has the correct number of rewards.

    Either myself or the developer will post back here once this is fixed.

    Let us know if you have any further questions!

    All the best,
    Tyler

  • Manuel
    • New Recruit

    Hi Maniu
    I did the update, but count is still 6/8. (I could not remove the pledge from the trash after the update, since I had it allready permanently removed before.)
    Is there no way to manually adjust the counts, or to initiate a re-scan of the pledges-list?
    Best regards
    manuel

  • Manuel
    • New Recruit

    Hi Maniu
    I did the update, but the count is still 6/8. (I could not remove the pledge from the trash after the update, since I had it allready permanently removed before.)
    Is there no way to manually adjust the counts, or to initiate a re-scan of the pledges-list?
    Best regards
    Manuel

  • Maniu
    • Developer

    Hello @Manuel

    Unfortunately the damage has been done and now the best way to fix it would be by mysql... are you ok with it? If yes, please look for "wdf_levels" in "wp_postmeta" and edit the one with "post_id" of affected fundraising. Then change something like "limit";s:1:"8";s:4:"used";s:1:"6"; to "limit";s:1:"8";s:4:"used";s:1:"8"; ... 6 -> 8 :slight_smile:

    Sorry for causing this issue.
    Thanks,
    Maniu

  • Manuel
    • New Recruit

    Hello Maniu
    Thanks for the instructions. Although I wasn't familiar with mysql I remembered PhpMyAdmin and finally found wdf_levels. Your sample code was almost correct, but "used" was "2" and had to be resetted to "0".
    It seems to work fine now. Thanks again,
    Manuel

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.