Adjust user box!

Can you help me adjusting the plugin answering box to fit with the themes design.. in most of the themes Q&A Plugin is pushing the widgets down and mess the look. If it is a CSS issue where to edit the width and how to adjust thanks.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Firas

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Support Team and thank you for being a member of our community.

Please provide me with a link to your site and I can have a look at the code on the page. I won’t be able to give you any definite answer just by looking at the screenshot. It depends on what theme you’re using, but will only know once I see your site.

Look forward to your feedback.

All the best.

Gina

• firas80
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Gina, this site is for a school and it is limited only for logged in users and It is not available for the public. I've posted a question three days ago and said there is an error in Q&A plugin with most Farm themes! the answering box pushes the widgets from the right side to the bottom of the page and also in some farm themes the Q&A customized tab I've added to the menu is disappearing, your support team answered me to edit the CSS file in the plugin.. I'm not experienced with CSS but I can adjust the width if I know which column to adjust..

thank you

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Salam Firas

@pwriter gave a good solution there. Let me know if that gets things sorted for you.

And sorry that you didn’t get a suitable answer in your other thread. I will investigate and inform the developer about the problem with the Farm themes.

Let us know if you need any further assistance. @pcwriter is great with css, so if you have any questions, he’s the master :slight_smile:

Well, talk soon again. Have a good weekend!

Gina

• firas80
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

@pcwriter thank you,,, your code is write :slight_smile:, but the problem is in the farm themes!..

@gina Salam, with farm themes most of WPMU plugins don’t fit well with design especially Chat, Q&A, and Wiki.. Please test them by yourself and see what I mean..

Looking forward to know your answer.

Thank you :slight_smile:

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Salam Firas

I will do some testing on my own site – using your configuration – and get back to you with my feedback. I will also ask for assistance from the Developer. Hopefully we can get this sorted for you.

Inshallah, I will revert back to you later.

Have a good weekend!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.