Adjusting Fundraiser Collected Dollar Amount

Is there a way to edit the starting or current dollar amount collected for a fundraiser. For example. I'm setting a client up on the new platform. They have been running a fundraising campaign for a couple months. They have currently raised $30,000 of $100,000. I was wondering if there was a way to adjust the fundraiser to show $30,000 as the current collected amount so it accurately depicts their current situation for the fundraiser.

Thanks in advance for the help. If this is not a current feature, please move this over to feature request please. Placing an editable field in the region of the screenshot would be excellent. Thanks!

-Josh

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @Josh,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Currently its not possible so I am moving this thread to "Feature" category. Lets see what our other member thinks about this feature. :slight_smile:

Warmest Regards,
    Milan.

• Orlando
    • Flash Drive

Sorry for intersecting this post, but @Josh, I believe you can do what you're asking:

1. Add a new manual pledge for 30,000 and that should show on the front-end for people to see. It should show $30,000 raised of 100,000 goal.
    OR
    2. Set the goal to 70,000 since they have already raised 30,000 on the other platform (if I understood correctly).

I personally believe the first option I gave you is the way to go.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @Josh,

Hope you are doing well. :slight_smile:

Thanks @Orlando for describing possible workaround for this. I've tested what Orlando suggested on my sandbox site and its good to go way.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Warmest Regards,
    Milan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.