Admin, After

Hello Admin,

After installing your wpmu dev dashboard plugin, I received this fatal error after clicking
"ACTIVATE". And I cannot open now my account because of this error.
Here is the message of fatal error I had received: Please help. Thanks a lot and more power.

"
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wp_get_current_user() in /home/spbmwo5/public_html/wp-includes/capabilities.php:539 Stack trace: #0 /home/spbmwo5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/includes/class-wpmudev-dashboard-site.php(1433): current_user_can('activate_plugin...') #1 /home/spbmwo5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/includes/class-wpmudev-dashboard-api.php(1252): WPMUDEV_Dashboard_Site->get_project_infos(119) #2 /home/spbmwo5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/includes/class-wpmudev-dashboard-site.php(2610): WPMUDEV_Dashboard_Api->calculate_upgrades(Array) #3 /home/spbmwo5/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(300): WPMUDEV_Dashboard_Site->filter_plugin_update_count(Object(stdClass)) #4 /home/spbmwo5/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Object(stdClass), Array) #5 /home/spbmwo5/public_html/wp-includes/option.php(1630): apply_filters('site_transient_...', Object(stdClass), 'update_plugins') #6 /home/spbmwo5/public_html/wp-admin/in in /home/spbmwo5/public_html/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 539"

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey David !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I was unable to replicate the issue on our test sites so it seems it is an issue on your end only. This most likely looks like a plugin/theme conflict (a different plugin or the theme might be conflicting with WPMU DEV Dashboard)so I'd suggest you to initiate a simple plugin/theme conflict test. That is, temporarily deactivate all plugins in your site and switch to a default WordPress theme like Twenty Seventeen, then try to activate the plugin again and check if you still encounter the issue.

If that still doesn't solve the issue, could you please send me your FTP and WordPress administrator credentials using our secure contact form : https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Nahid Mohit"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Hope this helps. I'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid

• David
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello Nahid,

Thanks for responding.
    I will try your advice first, then if whatever happens, I will return back to you as soon as possible.

Your advise might be of great help.

Thanks and more power.

David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.