admin bar help

the admin bar on shows "my sites" if there is more then one site (unless the user is also registered in the main site). if a user has only one site of his own, it does not show up in the admin bar. any idea how i can add that

thanks

• nelnehal
    • The Incredible Code Injector

i think its a bug

if user is registered to the main site that all is fine
    if user is not registered to the main site, but has only ONE of his own site, then it does not appear
    if user is not registered to the main site, but to more then one of his own sites then the my sites tab appears

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi nelnehal,

Sounds like it could possibly be a very odd bug. Are you by any chance using the Multisite User Management plugin?

I don't think WordPress by default would be prepared to handle a case where a user has a role on a sub-site but not on the main site, so I'm wondering if that might have something to do with it.

Cheers,
    David

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.