Admin bar module not working

Admin Bar module, when enabled not showing an admin bar at the front page

• Ben
    • The Reaper

On non upgraded server a site that is logged in loads this

http://www.mapped domain.com/wp-includes/css/admin-bar.min.css?ver=4.8.1

On the broken one it doesn't

Removing/reverting ultimate branding and pro-sites does nothing.

I am noticing this issue on all themes using Divi and cloudflare.

My other theme sites not having issue.

• Majid
    • Syntax Hero

Hello Ben
    I hope you are having a nice day,

Could you please update the plugin to the latest version ( 1.9.1.1 ). A fix was released to address that issue as I'm not able to replicate what was mentioned in the live chat when using this version.

Let us know in a reply.
    Cheers,
    Majid

• Ben
    • The Reaper

@natasia can confirm it, I can confirm it. You need to test other themes. This is broken. I see the changelog where it theoretically addresses the issue, but for me and natasia it doesn't., this problem occurred when I updated to that version or when I updated prosites or the mail chimp plugin. I reverted back, but now issue is still there. Please still address developers with the urgency of the issue. Thank you.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Ben

Hope you are doing well!

Divi front end editors don't work properly anymore.

I've tested the Divi Visual Builder from my end and can't replicate the issue. Would you please download original Divi files and replace them manually using FTP in wp-content/themes/ folder with the current Divi folder?

If this will not work, please deactivate all the plugins and see if the Divi Visual builder will load. If it will work with all plugins deactivated, please activate one plugin at a time to find the one that causes this.

If the Divi Visual Builder will not load with all the other plugins deactivated, please enable WordPress debug. Add the following to the wp-config.php file:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Load the Divi Visial Builder and check the debug.log that will be created in the wp-content folder

Please let us know how it went!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Ben
    • The Reaper

Found that previously removing the de-enquing the dashicon did not deenque the the admin bar with the ultimate branding active. But now it does. So in my child theme i removed the part where i de-enqued the dashicons and now it works fine.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.