Admin Button Bug Report

When using the newest version of the Network theme, several buttons in the admin area are being improperly styled. The theme seems to be taking them over. This happens in multiple areas within the site admin panel. Please see screenshot of one of those areas & the buttons involved.

When disabling the Network theme and reverting to the default WP theme this issue resolves itself.

I'm running the latest WordPress on a Multi-User setup. Win7 64bit - IE9. This happens whether in compatibility mode or not.

• NetPotion
    • The Incredible Code Injector

UPDATE : I tried switching the default Network theme and that fixed the problem. After that, even when I went back to the default theme - everything was fine.

Odd. I'm glad I took that screenshot or I might have thought I was losing my mind.

I don't know if this is a bug or what the deal is now. I know it happened so I reported it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

On a sidenote, I found a typo while trying to work this all out. See attached

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue at all. The Network theme doesn't load any CSS in the wp-admin (other than on the theme options page).

We've noted the wording mistake and it'll be updated in the next round of theme option updates.

Thanks!

• NetPotion

Hi

It appears to have been an issue with Themefuse's maintenance plugin when using the Network theme. Some kind of conflict happening. It didn't happen in the previous version of Network so it threw me at the time.

If that plugin is activated when Network is being used - the issue can show up - but even then it's erratic & doesn't always rear its ugly head.

I forgot I had that plugin running. It was the only non-WPMUDEV plugin I had going and I just spaced it out. Sorry about that.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Ahh, that would explain it. Taking a look at the plugin, it hasn't been updated for 3.2+
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/themefuse-maintenance-mode/

WordPress 3.2 had a rather large update to the js libraries used and css. You'll have some issues like this as long as you run that plugin. This one is particuarly random though. I'm able to confirm the issue exists - it seems the plugin is loading some of Network's CSS in the admin.

I don't have a clue why it would do that, but it definitely only happens when that plugin is active.

• NetPotion

Yeah, I noticed it was out of date but it seemed to work good in my last installation - before Network got updated so I foolishly assumed...... lol

I normally don't run many out of date plugin's but this one is an exception because it looks so much nicer than the alternatives.

Not a big deal. At least I know it isn't the theme causing it. That wouldn't be good. =)

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.