admin footer for easy blogging

How do I enter an admin footer for easy blogging? I use ultimate branding plugin and that creates a footer for the exit easy mode admin panel but not for easy mode.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Atlanta,

Thank you for the great question in which to my understanding it was never meant to have a footer.

Therefore I will ask the lead developer to come in here to clarify if this is intended use or not and then go forward from there.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hi,

The admin footer plugin doesn't currently work by default with Easy Blogging, as it's an entirely different admin theme. However, this could be a good feature request for the next release - or perhaps there could be a functionality like this in Easy Blogging plugin itself? I mean, perhaps it'd make sense to have a different footer message for the Easy mode than for your regular admin mode?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Atlanta,

I shall go ahead and move this ticket to the feature requests area with perhaps a radio button allowing one to choose with or without a footer - which indeed supports both sides of the fence.

However, that integration is up to the developer team and the lead developer but I give my support for this as well.

Cheers, Joe

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Just to update, the latest plugin release (v3.3, just released) comes with several new add-ons, and one of them (named "Admin Footer") will allow you to have a standard footer in your Easy mode pages. It will also integrate with our Admin Footer plugin - both standalone version, and the one that comes with Ultimate Branding.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Atlanta,

The lead developer has indeed integrated these features within the Easy Blogging plugin and we should now be good to go.

It appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.