Admin is copied over to slave server without all permissions from master.

Hi Tyler,

Looks like when I sync it, it does not copy the admin permissions correctly:
Master server has this:
a:18:{a:1:{s:13:"administrator";s:1:"1";s:13:"bbp_keymaster";b:1;s:34:"wpml_manage_translation_management";b:1;s:21:"wpml_manage_languages";b:1;s:41:"wpml_manage_theme_and_plugin_localization";b:1;s:19:"wpml_manage_support";b:1;s:36:"wpml_manage_woocommerce_multilingual";b:1;s:37:"wpml_operate_woocommerce_multilingual";b:1;s:29:"wpml_manage_media_translation";b:1;s:22:"wpml_manage_navigation";b:1;s:24:"wpml_manage_sticky_links";b:1;s:30:"wpml_manage_string_translation";b:1;s:33:"wpml_manage_translation_analytics";b:1;s:25:"wpml_manage_wp_menus_sync";b:1;s:32:"wpml_manage_taxonomy_translation";b:1;s:27:"wpml_manage_troubleshooting";b:1;s:31:"wpml_manage_translation_options";b:1;s:9:"translate";b:1;}

Slave has: N;

In the wp_permissions inside the wp_usermeta for the admin account.

Let me know what it could be.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Victor Lee,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Our "User Synchronization" plugin is meant to work only with single WP installs, so I'd like to make sure that you're not using it with Multisite install on one or both sides. Could you please confirm this?

If both Master and Slave sites are single installs, could you please follow the steps below?

1. On both Master and Slave sites go to the dashboard's "User sync" page
    2. Enable "Use Debug Mode" feature
    3. Replicate all the steps leading to an issue that you've described in your question
    4. Copy log files /plugins/user-sync/log/error.log from Master site and Subsite.
    5. Send in these log files to me via our contact form here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/.

Use "ATTN: Adam Czajczyk" as a subject, select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list and also include a link back to this thread in your message.

Let me know here please when you're ready!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.