admin logged in to super blog back end

When a sub site admin who is a member of the super admin logs in to the main site they are sent to the back end. if easy blog is set to hi-jack the back end there is no way out of easy mode.

super admin can get out of easy mode
subsite admin on their own blog can get out of easy mode
subsite admin on super mode back end is an endless loop.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi thinkmarketact,

Are you referring to a sub-sites admin being logged into the main site and getting stuck in the Easy Blogging mode there?

If so, would a login redirect to that sub-site admin's sub-site back-end resolve that for you?

I provided a snippet for that a ways back but there's been a better revamp of that posted in another thread. I'll see if I can find that if that'll do it for you.

Cheers,
    David

• thinkmarketact
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Are you referring to a sub-sites admin being logged into the main site and getting stuck in the Easy Blogging mode there?

Yes

If so, would a login redirect to that sub-site admin's sub-site back-end resolve that for you?
    I provided a snippet for that a ways back but there's been a better revamp of that posted in another thread. I'll see if I can find that if that'll do it for you.

Not really because the main site is a members only site so people with sub sites will log in to the main site, they just get stuck in the back end of it.

i guess a redirect to the main sites home page would work but that seems like a hack of your own plugin, ?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.