Admin Menu Editor Pro?

I went to wpplugins and saw this plugin for $15 that I need...

Admin Menu Editor Pro
http://wpplugins.com/plugin/146/admin-menu-editor-pro/

But when I went to checkout, I saw that WPMU Dev logo at the top and the company name Incsub at the bottom. If this site is the same company as WPMU Dev, is it possible to get this plugin as part of my subscription here?

Thanks!

• coreymj78
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Never mind, I just purchased it. Too bad it requires yet another subscription. You guys should consolidate all your plugins into one super subscription that would give people access to all sites or all plugins on one site.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings coreymj78,

The site you visited and made your purchase from is a site of independent programmers/developers that are not part of the WPMU Dev team nor supported by the WPMU Dev team.

They are absolutely independent and the site is a way for those budding developers/programmers to market their plugins.

The plugins and themes seen here on WPMU Dev are directly developed by our vetted team of developers and programmers with support thereof serviced here too.

I hope this clarifies the difference and that those folks are indeed independent of WPMU Dev.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.