Admin notifications & Admin Ads or Admin Panel Tips

Hi. I am using a plugin called "WP Notification Center" from the WP repo to move all the annoying notifications into one easy/tidy spot. Their plugin works perfectly in that manner, but later i discovered WPMUDEV and after looking at all of your plugins, i wanted to install your Admin Ads and Admin Panel Tips to extend the functionality to users logged in.

Great so far, so after i Install these and configure any settings i soon realise that they have been moved into the notification window (region in the top admin bar) and not visible in the dashboard.

Is it possible to use the dashboard widgets to display each of these plugin outputs? or add in that option? I think it would extremely useful to make more use of the screen real estate within that widgets area for items such as these.

Thanks

• Jude

Hi there Piers

Hope all is well with you and welcome to the community !

Is it possible to use the dashboard widgets to display each of these plugin outputs? or add in that option? I think it would extremely useful to make more use of the screen real estate within that widgets area for items such as these.

I agree, the real estate could be put to better use, this however is not currently possible out of the box because of the way the plugin is built.

That said I am marking a feature request on this and we can consider it depending on how many other members request something similar.

Alternately you can try our Jobs Board where you can have it custom developed by professional developers

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Cheers
    Jude

• Piers

Thanks Jude (nice to be here).

It certainly makes sense to add that feature request and i certainly hope other members agree, so it can become a reality :grinning:

I am trying to find useful dashboard widgets that add value for each of the users, as a useful and interesting 'window' upon login for updates/news/opportunities etc. I can see this working on all my sites both old and new.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.