Admin page does not load with alot of users - Ultimate Facebook

Our site has more than 40k users. On the Facebook settings page from the Ultimate Facebook plugin there is a <select> which holds all these users, this prevents the page from loading.

• Milan

Hello Mark

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us.

Yes you are right, there is this type of select box which holds all user's entries. Sorry for that.

But currently, there isn't any way to change this, but to create detailed report about this, I'll need to check your site's setup and its response time. So Would you please grant me support staff access so that I can check in depth regarding your issue ?. You can grant me support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Looking forward to hearing back.
    Best Regards,
    Milan

• Mark

Sure thing Milan, I've granted the support staff access. However, because I needed to access the Ultimate Facebook->Facebook settings page, I've disabled the list of checkboxes by just deleting some php code from some php file in the plugin, don't remember which one exactly.

I will put the original code back at a later time or if you can do it yourself ( without breaking the site ofcourse ) that's fine too.

• Mark

However, I've discovered another error/bug which seems to break register functionality via FB app completely, not sure yet still investigating. Check out the following error:
    2016/07/06 15:15:18 [error] 1620#1620: *1528717 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: WordPress databasefout The size of BLOB/TEXT data inserted in one transaction is greater than 10% of redo log size. Increase the redo log size using innodb_log_file_size. bij query UPDATE nn_options SET option_value = 'a:6:{s:7:\"app_key\";s:16:\"1462574743992868\";s:10:\"secret_key\";s:32:\"b1da04ef513c71f11b3af1fb86251f53\";s:6:\"locale\";s:5:\"nl_NL\";s:30:\"prevent_linked_accounts_access\";s:1:\"1\";s:11:\"auth_tokens\";a:26065:{i:945159765497117;s:166:\"EAAUyNDgSuiQBAOyEBfQTra6XZCJauDCNUZBwZC6hQdDPoYNB31qfjlHdjR2Umw4jZBLgpFtwZCH5Oq7ZApFHMkhINU7G0vSaFYQRdrr9OsBXQS4nFPg0jZBmKF8lDyRG4Nr8tHDNjvjDZCqE3nQWe9strwGnHIlM5dQZD\";i:821306104599844;s:184:\"CAAUyNDgSuiQBAOIKA1NZB1ekQ7g1zgNdc58gAbIHGI7aQfo35tZCzd1bAjCSAJAJIH1GVz5FzX3GCc6op5K6X0jRdCWsDZCYWl9LAztlUD3MtJ9WIRWjxZBHFjA3eC0Eya0UZAoEbRQHholXJmey9nZCxEmZCai9xmH54zFlNsDPfUrMYbQA8cU\";i:927091137303948;s:161:\"EAAUyNDgSuiQBAChZBIwrwJU3KkPlrTjltrQMw1cD4xaRnCvFEvS2Ies8weeqAZC8yPs2EYKyL4uYCXAVIanzfr3RwDWrPNf5tgBSgVY24SL6QBxireisukHrUGrLL4qni5y" while reading response header from upstream, client: 178.85.48.100, server: nlzelf-onheleiwa.savviihq.com, request: "GET /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=wdfb_perhaps_create_wp_user HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unixdev/shm/php-fpm.nlzelf-onheleiwa.sock:", host: "www.zelfmaakideetjes.nl", referrer: "http://www.zelfmaakideetjes.nl/decoratie/deze-uiltjes-gemaakt-van-knoopjes-veroveren-de-hele-wereld/18055/"

So it seems like it's trying to save an array filled with all these 20.000+ accounts, but it's too big for the database.

• Mark

I stand corrected, it does not break functionality. However, every time someone logs in or registers through the FB App, I get the error above.

I've tracked this to the 'merge_api_tokens' function, which tries to put all the auth_tokens in an array and then save it to options database under option name wdfb_api. The weird thing is, in my database this wdfb_api entry does not have the 'auth_tokens' key, probably because every time it tries to save it doesn't save. But all functionalities (logging in and registering) works, so why is this even needed?

• Mark

In merge_api_tokens function in class_wdfb_admin_pages.php I've put this code just before the ending of the function which updates the wdfb_api option:

unset( $api['auth_tokens'] );
    unset( $api['auth_accounts'] );
    update_option( 'wdfb_api', $api );

The error is now not displayed anymore, and all functionality works (logging in, registering).
    Just a heads up, hope you guys can find a solution to this problem!