Administration Mapping - 2 Questions

Issue #1
The installation instructions for the Domain Mapping plugin have a portion that is poorly written and give a false impression, I think. Here is the text:

Domain Entered By The User – If a user has mapped a domain, then with this option enable you and your user is able to access the admin area with both yourdomain.com/wp-admin/ and clientdomain.com/wp-admin/

If I deciphered the grammar, it seems this is suggesting that choosing this option will give subdomain owners access to the super admin/core site. I THINK you intended the wording below, but before I use this option, I want to know for sure:

Domain Entered By The User – If a user has mapped a domain, then with this option enabled both you and your client are able to access the client's admin area with either clientsite.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/ or clientdomain.com/wp-admin/

Is the latter correct? Obviously I don't want clients to have access to yourdomain.com/wp-admin/.

Issue #2
The same tutorial says this:

WARNING: If in the previous steps you chose “Mapped Domain” as the method for accessing the admin area and the domain being mapped is either not resolving to your server yet or not resolving for another reason other than DNS propagation then that admin area will not be accessible until the domain name has resolved correctly. Choose another option if this bothers you. :slight_smile:

If I have chosen Domain Entered By The User and the propagation is not complete, will the admin area be inaccessible by BOTH paths, or will the client and I be able to get to it through clientsite.yourdomain.com/wp-admin?