Admins and not super admins can't save from the frontend

Prosites plugin causing a failed to save when trying to save the page using Divi Frontend Builder as admin of site (not super admin).

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi clwedel,

I'm so sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. Which version of Divi theme are you using on your site? We will try to test with that version and will post you updates regarding our finding.

Moreover, can you please try replicating the same on another multisite using Divi? Please let us know if the same issue also happens there.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• clwedel
    • New Recruit

I'm actually using a custom theme, but using the Divi Builder plugin.

After more testing, I found out the issue was with the Limit Publishing module of Prosites plugin. For some reason when posts are limited, the admin is not able to save the page from the front end. After disabling this module, the page is able to be saved successfully.

Turns out, I don't really need this module anyway for my set up, so my issue is resolved. But you may want to look into that :slight_smile:

• Ivan
    • Developer

Hi clwedel !

They check is_page condition in ajax in et_fb_ajax_save function... It doesn't make any sense. Please, contact to support of this plugin. For example, they can check that like this:

$post = get_post( $post_id );
    if ( !empty( $post) &&  'page' === $post->post_type ) {...}

Best regards,
    Ivan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.