Ads-code gets executed in subsites wp-admin

Hey guys,

i ran into the following problem:

while i was playing around with the support-plugin and tried to see the faq's i wrote on a subsites-backend i couldn't open the accordion. I checked the console and it's happening becaus i have jQuery in the pro sites -> ads-settings.

The code i added there gets executed in the subsites backend and causes an error. I call jquery cycle under ads and on the subsite i see: "jQuery cycle is not a function".

I wonder why the ads-code gets executed in a subsites backend?

My Settings: 3 Ads per page (could you please explain why we have to set it to 3 if we want google adsense?) to display ads after a page.

Thanks!
Best,
David

UPDATE: the code gets executed if i activate BEFORE and/or (haven't tested) AFTER the POST! if i activate ads on Pages only (what i'll do now) the code does not get executed.

• Luís

Hi @David,

I hope had been good today!

Unfortunately I can't reproduce your issue.

My Settings: 3 Ads per page (could you please explain why we have to set it to 3 if we want google adsense?) to display ads after a page.

That field is to define the maximum number of ads to be shown, and to Google Adsense, I not sure, but I think it's because it only allows a maximum of 3 ads per page.

In what "Ad Locations" you are not able to open the FAQ's accordion?

Note: Have you tried the new update (Version 3.5.1.4), in order to see if solve your issue?

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.