Ads per page limit not working

Ok, so I just tried out the ad sharing feature and I gotta say it needs alot of work... for starters I set it to have only 2 ad per page show up well on the posts & pages due to it only allowing you to place ads before and after posts (maybe review heatmaptheme.com for other placements to choose from) - but now comes the first issue the homepages displayed 4 ads (only have two post on the test site) also playing around when you would reload the pages ever now and then NO ads would get displayed.

• DavidM

Hello wolfenetwork,

Welcome to WPMU DEV! We're glad you're here!

As you mentioned that you only set the options for 2 ads per page, I'm wondering, do you mean by this that you've set it up so that there will be both an ad on the top of pages? Or did you set it so that ads show at both the top and bottom of posts as well?

If it's set up so ads display on both the top and bottom of posts, then technically there should be a top and bottom ad per each post on the home page, amounting to 4 ads.

Would that be a correct understanding? I just want to make sure I've got that much understood before continuing. Could you let me know that?

Cheers,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.