adsense on multisite install

Hi Dear,
I am using Adsense plugin from Google on my wp multisite as subdirectory installation.
Normally I configure the ads for each of the subsite with this plugin but I am just when I check the report I only see the main site shown... please see screenshot attached.
Does it means that Adsense is only counting the ads on the main site and not the one on the subsites?
Thanks,
Paddy

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Paddy,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I'm not an Ad Sense expert but what is visible on your screenshot - aren't these just the names of the ad units (ads)? I just compared that with my old Ad Sense account and on the same screen I see names like e.g. "300 x 250 created at 03.03.2011" and similar, with no domain names which is fine because I never gave names to ad units so these would be automatically created. I know for sure that these ads are/were running on some old websites that are not even related to each other (different domains, different setups).

There's a "View report" link for each Ad Unit, doesn't it show different data with more detailed stats where the particular ad unit is running?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.