Adsharing generating errors, please help

Hi, Ad Sharing is generating errors on my wp site and I am launching shortly. I've included the full error log here, would you mind helping me with this? I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/USER/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-sharing/ad-sharing.php on line 44 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Ad_Sharing in /home/USER/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-sharing/ad-sharing.php on line 97 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/USER/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-sharing/ad-sharing.php on line 685 Notice: register_uninstall_hook was called incorrectly. Only a static class method or function can be used in an uninstall hook. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/USER/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3622 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/USER/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-sharing/ad-sharing.php:44) in /home/USER/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/paid-memberships-pro.php on line 27 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/USER/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-sharing/ad-sharing.php:44) in /home/USER/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/paid-memberships-pro.php on line 27 Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/USER/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3622 Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/USER/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3622 Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct()

instead. in /home/shopperl/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3457 Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

instead. in /homeUSER/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3457 Notice: Undefined index: portfolio_item_slug in /home/USER/public_html/USER/plugins/thereview-plugin/post-types/portfolio-tax.php on line 56 Notice: Undefined index: video_cat_slug in /home/USER/public_html/wp-content/plugins/thereview-plugin/post-types/video-tax.php on line 44 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/USER/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-sharing/ad-sharing.php:44) in /home/USER/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1207

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Lottie

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

These are not errors, but notices that shows the information for the developer but doesn't break the site at all. You can turn off debug mode to hide those notices.

To disable debug mode please edit a line in your wp-config.php:
    Change

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

to

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

I am also sending a note to the developer so that he can resolve those notices.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.