Advance to next unit on clicking 'Done'

Hello. I have a course that is a series of videos interspersed with a set of questions. I have set this up with each video is a unit, and each question set it a unit.

What I would like to happen is the user watches a video (unit 1), clicks the 'Done' button and is taken to the first question set (unit 2), answers the questions, clicks the 'Done' button and is taken to the second video (unit 3), etc.

What actually happens is whenever the user clicks the 'Done' button they are taken to the course overview which lists all the units. I'm not sure if this is the intended behavior (it seems a little strange that 'Done' and 'Save Progress and Exit' do the same thing).

Please help!

Here is a link to a sample course I set up. http://www.safeaccessnow.org/sample_ccc_training

Thank you.

• Ash

Hello @Paul

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are doing good and thanks for asking the question :slight_smile:

What actually happens is whenever the user clicks the 'Done' button they are taken to the course overview which lists all the units. I'm not sure if this is the intended behavior

Yes, this is intended behavior. The behavior you want, is not possible out of the box. But I am marking this as a feature request for now.

Have an awesome day!

Cheers
    Ash