Advanced Popup Display Coniditonals

Is there a simple way to display a popup based on post type? For example - we want to display a pop up on any blog post pages including blog index, archive, and category/tags as well. This isn't very easy with the given options for customization out of the box. I would like to see those features added if possible.

Thanks,
- Derek

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

i can certainly add these to the feature requests for you.

i thought maybe using the url method with regex would work for this, but it doesn't accept regex either (which would also be a good feature to add)

hopefully the developer can look into these possibilities on an upcoming release.

thanks

• Derek
    • New Recruit

The regex would be extremely helpful and almost necessary for very large sites.

Also, is there a way I can tell it not to show if a cookie exists after either:

A) Clicking the close button
    B) Completing the form inside and being cookied.

I need to keep the popup from appearing to users who have already opted into the offer to avoid being annoying.

Is there also a way to tell it to not appear on mobile devices? I need to only have this display on tablet and desktop devices.

I like the plugin - but for charging a monthly fee this plugin seems to have quite a bit of almost necessary functionality missing. Anyway that you could help me would be greatly appreciated.

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Just to update, the latest plugin release (v4.5, just released) comes with a set of changes and new add-on rules which will hopefully address the needs mentioned in this thread. Namely, it is now possible to conditionally display popups based on the post type or URL by regular expression, as well as control expiry time and trigger. In this release, the whole process of writing a custom rule has been dramatically simplified, and if you're interested, you may want to have a look into one of the new add-on rules for actual implementations.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.