I need some advice, for what I am trying to do I already know bespoke development will be required, what I am trying to work out is the combination of plugins that will minimise this work to get the functionality I require.
1) A Vendor website will be of a specific category e.g. Tennis club, Hotel.
A Vendor can specify times when their facilities are available for booking and at what price e.g tennis court for 1 hour blocks, hotel room for 1 day blocks
2) Each Category website available events needs to be collated in a central website that can display all these events and prices
3) When an event is booked then the availability is removed from the central website too or shown as booked
4) When the price of the room changes this is also relfected in the central website
5) A customer that has signed up as a Member can book and pay for an Event posted by a Vendor via the central website
Really worried about plugins not working together and support for them when Wordpress upgrades or the plugins themselves do.
Hence a genuine desire to stick with WPMU Dev plugins to get this completed. Here is my intial thoughts:
1) Multi-site Wordpress
2) Events Booking plugin
3) Members plugin
4) Google Maps plugin
Should be straight forward to set up indivual websites for the Vendors having their access to the Event-Booking plugin.
Can I collate all the Event-Booking posts into one central website that only Members can book?
When they book will it filter down to the Vendor website?
Also, if a customer books the event via the Vendor website will it filter up to the central website?
Think that about explains it all.
If your plugins are not the best for this are there ones you reccomend that will work with your Members plugin e.g. Event Planner
Your advice will be most welcome on this.