Advice on how to start

Hello!
Well, obviously I'm new to WPmudev. I wanted to do something like Edublogs. User enters, registers and gets its own Wordpress site. I wanted to combine this with recurrent payment with 3 levels.

Also, I want to know if is possible for the user to pick a user and use it as sub-domain for ist own site, without the need of registering the subdomain manually on the DNS Zone of the hosting service. (I am using Cloudways as cloud hosting).

Well, if you guys have some kind of Guide or Video Tour that shows how and which pluging I would be needing to achieve this, it would be great!

I am thinking the membership plugin + Site Pro, am I on the right path?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Marcos and welcome to the community :slight_smile:

If you want to sell subsites on your network then Pro Sites is what will do the trick for you, Membership 2 is used to protect content per subsite and is not intended to be used as a way of selling network subsites.

Pro Sites will allow you to sell subsites with recurring payment, and you can create different levels and you have 3 recurring options available for those levels, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
    There's currently not much documentation about the Pro Sites as we're looking into improving docs for all our products, but the settings are pretty much self-explanatory and when you install the plugin and go to Pro Sites > Settings and save the settings your registration page will be ready for use. Add levels and payment gateway and that's enough to have it working.

Also, I want to know if is possible for the user to pick a user and use it as sub-domain for ist own site, without the need of registering the subdomain manually on the DNS Zone of the hosting service. (I am using Cloudways as cloud hosting).

Pro Sites doesn't have anything like that, but if you could give me some more information or example of this somewhere live I could see if can find some possible workarounds.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.