Advice on Membership Pro + CoursePress

Hi--
I was wondering if you might have a suggestion for managing large groups who will be assigned different training modules. We were thinking of using MP+CP, but I was curious as to the best way to configure them both to handle invoicing outside of Wordpress. Our client is direct-bill, so we don't need the payment options available for either. What would be a recommended way to set these up so that users easily receive their login, login to their dedicated list of courses, complete courses, then have Wordpress allow us to run a report on enrollment and completion - which we then, in turn, use to generate a by-user direct bill invoice for our client on a monthly basis?

• Ash

Hello @andrew

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I am afraid, there is no invoice system integrated with MP or with even CP.

You can use MP with CoursePress to maintain course restriction for different group (levels) of users. When an user registers in your site, he should get an email with username, passwords so you need not to worry about this.

As you will have different member groups, how's about using a newsletter plugin like https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-newsletter/ ? Here, you can create group and send emails to a specific groups.

So, you can sent a monthly newsletter (or invoice using this mail) to every group.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.