Adwords Conversion on a Per Page Basis Plugin?

Anyone have any suggestions for a way to add custom code (like adwords conversion code) to the footer on a per page basis, not a sitewide basis? Not unlike the custom meta tag information you can add on a per page basis with a plugin like all in one SEO, we need to add adwords conversion code that might be unique to a single page without using custom page templates..... seems like it should be a simple enough plugin to write if needed, but thinking someone might have already created such a plugin?

Any feedback appreciated!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Tracy,

Depending on the code, you could actually just load it in the page or post areas right? If it's just javascript or jquery you can do this as long as the library is loaded by WordPress (you could also put the necessary js library in your theme header).

I'm not sure about adsense code in particular, but perhaps someone else could chime in on that.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Tracy,

Actually I believe many are now recommending putting google analytics in header. As I said, it'd depend on the code you're wanting to implement though.

Let us know what you find out or give us some more specifics and we might be able to provide further guidance. Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.