Affiliate Addon for Prosites inactive

I am unable to install the Affiliate Addon for Prosites. Both are installed and network activated, but it is not giving me the option to activate the addon in Affiliates -> Addons

Thank you.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Mark Davis, Michael here! :slight_smile:

I do see what you mean here, it's something that I can reproduce on my test Multisite as well.

I'll report this to the developer, but in the meantime, you can activate the Pro Sites add-on for Affiliates by checking the box for the add-on, and choose the "Toggle Activation" option from the "Bulk Options" dropdown menu.

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Mark Davis,

Drat, sorry about that! :slight_frown:

I'm seeing this on my end as well, and will report this to the developer as well. In the meantime though, I've got a little mu-plugin that'll get that activate link to show up for you, I've attached it to the thread here.

To get it going, go to your /wp-content/ folder via FTP, and find the folder called "mu-plugins". If there is no folder with that name, then you'll want to create one. Once you've done that, just upload the .php file inside the attached .zip file here, and you should be all good to go! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Edit: In looking at this further, it appears that it might've worked for me when I initially tested this, but that was due to having the add-on active at one point before. If the add-on was never activated, then using the "Bulk Actions" dropdown doesn't activate it.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.