Affiliate Commission rates based on Membership Levels

Hi, Lovely Community!

How can affiliates plugin be integrated with membership levels? i.e. affiliates also join membership.

eg. Bronze member/affiliate earns 25% commission for Product X.
Gold member/affiliate earns 50% commission for Product X (same product)

Any coding?

Best regards,

Vi

• Nastia

Hello again @Vi, I trust you are well!

Thank you for this question!

Please, navigate to Affiliates -> Add-ons and activate Membership2 add-on like shown in the attached screenshot.

When the Membership add-on is activated, you’ll see a new Affiliate settings section when editing your Membership subscriptions at Membership > Subscription Plans.

You can specify a different credit amount per each subscription plan.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Sajid

Hi @Vi

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

You are using old Membership plugin or Membership 2 ?

If you are using membership 2 then you can set different percentage/fixed reward for each membership by to going to Memberhsip 2 > Memberships > Silver (in your case) > Payment Options, you will see "Affiliate settings" section at the end, as seen in attached screenshot.

But, I am afraid its not possible out of the box to give reward for simple visit and different one when membership purchased. The above method will only give reward when it will buy the subsbcription.

However, for visits you can set up reward on Affiliates lets say 10% and if they subscribe then give another 15%.

Hope that helps :slight_smile: or feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance.

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.