Affiliate integration - issue with not seeing data

Hi - not sure where I am going wrong with this. I have activated plug in, and adjusted settings, but then am not seeing the information anywhere - I wish to give my users a 20% payment per month if they introduce a subscriber - can you tell me where I should be looking (or do I need to download more add-ons?)
Thanks

• Rupok

Hi Scott Blake

Hope you had a wonderful day.

but then am not seeing the information anywhere

If I understood it right, you are not getting Affiliate Reports and other options in your Dashboard? I logged in with Support Access and I could see the settings menu on your site. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Did you mean you are not seeing any results? That's because there is no registered affiliate on your site. Please check our plugin Usage page for details about how users can register as Affiliates and you can control everything: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-mu-affiliate/#product-usage

I wish to give my users a 20% payment per month if they introduce a subscriber

Yes, you can do this with "Membership2" add-on by activating this from "Dashboard > Affiliates > Add-ons" section.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Scott Blake

Awesome - thanks Rupok. I hadnt located the instruction set so your advice is great. Where my confusion is however is this - I have a separate site (smallstepsbigdreams,net) which explains the service and thats the site that users sign up on and enter their paypal details into. Once they have paid they then get access to a bespoke wp press that I build for them. Once they have their site built they can become an affiliate and direct buyers to the first site again to sign up (hope that makes sense)
    So is there a way I can set it up so that when someone buys the service on 1 site it links to the affiliate on another? (like a referal code)

• Rupok

Hi Scott Blake

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for sending full details, maybe my bad, but still I'm a bit confused about your requirement.

thats the site that users sign up on and enter their paypal details into... ... ...they can become an affiliate and direct buyers to the first site again to sign up

When your users have already signed up on your 1st site, how they can signup again on that site? Or did you mean they sign up for another account, but with affiliate link? Or they get affiliate link for others who might want to sign up on the 1st site?

I can give you better idea if I'm clear about your requirement.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.