Affiliate Link

Does anyone know if there is a way to add our affiliate link to the request to join WPMU inside the dashboard?

After installing a plugin it says " Easily get updates, support, and one-click WPMU DEV plugin/theme installations right from in your dashboard - install the free WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. (find out more)"

Thanks
Gene

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Gene,

Thank you for the great question and only you should be seeing the Easily get updates, support, and one-click WPMU DEV plugin/theme installations right from in your dashboard - install the free WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. (find out more) and once the Dashboard plugin is installed then the end users should not see it at all.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• geneculver
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks Joe,

I'm kinda new around here. So just to confirm... After I've installed Snapshot to back up a clients website, that's when Im getting that link to install the WPMU Dev plugin. My thought is that if I can add a link to that through my affiliate program and they like the one plugin, I may be able to get them to sign up monthly for everything else. Is that not possible?

Thanks
    Gene

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Gene,

Thank you for bringing this perspective to our attention which is certainly a cool idea though not the intended use.

The only way I can see this possibly working is if you custom coded into each plugin your referral link replacing the current link coding within.

That should indeed do the job for you.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member and have a GREAT weekend!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.