Affiliate menu option is missing

Hi!

My setup is a WordPress 3.0 Multisite + Supporter + Marketpress.

After following the simple installation steps (copying the Affiliate folder to wp-content/plugins) and Network activate it… the Affiliate dashboard menu option doesn’t exist.

Then I went to Supporter and chose that anyone could use the plugin (also tried with Supporter [auto-activate) but no luck..

I did this steps as the Super Admin of the site.

Oh… and then I noticed that IE was throwing an exception:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; Tablet PC 2.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; AskTbARS/5.11.4.15711)

Timestamp: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 06:17:49 UTC

Line: 1

Char: 9503

Code: 0

URI: http://therabbitway.com/network/psicodigital/wp-content/plugins/affiliate/affiliateincludes/js/jquery.flot.min.js?ver=3.0

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Bruno Coelho

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

You’ve updated all plugins and cleared your browser cache right? I’m thinking something is stuck maybe. However, probably going to be better if I get a developer to take a look at this one. I’ve flagged the plugin developer to get their opinion.

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

If you’ve network activated then the menu is in your network admin side, not on the site admin side. Network activating means that you want to have a single affiliate system that covers your entire install, It doesn’t mean that it is set as a plugin that multiple users can have to set up as their own affiliate programs.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven’t heard back from you we’re going to assume the problem

was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn’t resolved, or you have any more questions related to this

thread please feel free to post them below and tick the ‘Mark as Not

Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU

DEV, it’s a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of

assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.