Affiliate Multiple Commission Levels + Wishlist

I am working on a site that is currently using Wishlist for it’s membership and I need to add an affiliate program. Is it possible for me to use this plugin to track signups with this or do I need to find something that is more compatible with Wishlist? There is a current user base so I don’t know about changing over to a different membership plugin.

Also one thing I want to do is have two commission levels, basically certain people I want to give them a higher percentage than most due to some partnership agreements. Thanks for your help in advance.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings successfulgeek :slight_smile:

well sir this plugin from my understanding is exclusively for Pro Sites and would not be compatible with Wishlist.

I know the team here on WPMU Dev are working on an affiliate plugin for MarketPress too but once again I believe it will be proprietary to MarketPress as Affiliate is currently proprietary to Pro Sites.

As for the Membership Plugin, I have not educated myself yet with it to be in a position to offer any advice on its affiliate program.

Joe :slight_smile:

• successfulgeek
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hey Joe, thanks for the heads up about that. I am very new to WPMU and wasn’t sure if the plugins they made for that stuff was supposed to be general or more specific for their other existing plugins.

I have a lot to learn and all the number of resources is almost overwhelming lol, just gotta figure out how to make it work for me.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings successfulgeek :slight_smile:

Great Catch Mason James thank you sir, and my humble apology successfulgeek for the miss-information about the affiliate plugin being that I have only seen in the past and myself have applied it only to the Pro Sites Plugin in the past.

It appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it is relative to this particular topic and thread please feel free to re-open it :slight_smile:

Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.