Affiliate Payment Settings

I'm running WP 3.2.1, BP 1.2.9 (preparing for upgrade but not yet ready), Membership 2.1 beta 2 (registration form is here), and Pro Sites (Supporter) 3.0 Beta 6 (also preparing for upgrade).

On the Affiliate settings page I see "Supporter payments settings" but no settings for Membership payments. How do I manage Membership payments?

I have both the Membership and Supporter add-ons activated for Affiliate. (I tried deactivating Supporter add-on and that had no effect.)

• Barry

On the Affiliate settings page I see "Supporter payments settings" but no settings for Membership payments. How do I manage Membership payments?

The settings are on the Susbcriptions edit page within membership, Select the subscription, click edit and scroll to the bottom.

I have both the Membership and Supporter add-ons activated for Affiliate. (I tried deactivating Supporter add-on and that had no effect.)

If you can't deactivate the supporter add on, the you can just delete that file (affiliateincludes/plugins/supporter.php) if you don't need it.

• UNIIMI

Thanks for the speedy response Barry!

I'm sorry, I remember that now that you mention it. I have to say, though, that there is an awful lot to remember when you have a ton of plugins running and, given that the Supporter payment settings are right inside the Affiliate plugin, I think it would make more sense to have the Membership payment settings in the same place... but that's just my two cents.

I didn't explain the last bit, I meant that deactivating the Supporter add-on didn't make the Membership payment settings appear in the Affiliate payment settings page (and now I know why).

Will the Membership payment information appear on the Affiliate System Administration page? I just started a new campaign and had some new accounts created that aren't showing up on that page so I'm just trying to verify I'm looking in the right place for Membership Affiliate statistics.

Thanks!

• Barry

I think it would make more sense to have the Membership payment settings in the same place... but that's just my two cents.

With the old supporter plugin (the none pro-blogs one) there is only one level of supporter, so it's easy to have the settings in a single place. With membership, as there are effectively unlimited subscriptions, each of which can have their own affiliate payment amounts, it made more sense to have the amounts being paid to affiliates in the same place as the settings for the costs of the subscriptions.

Will the Membership payment information appear on the Affiliate System Administration page? I just started a new campaign and had some new accounts created that aren't showing up on that page so I'm just trying to verify I'm looking in the right place for Membership Affiliate statistics.

Should do yes.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.